Truth is... I'm in love.
And I will tell you what I'm in love with...
I'm in love with this man
I'm in love with this little boy
I'm in love with skinnies
I'm in love with my closet
I'm in love with my new necklace
I'm in love with these super cute pom poms I made for my best friend's little girl's room
And
I'm in love with cuddle time
Truth is I have a lot in my life that I am so grateful for. I am a lucky girl who is married to the best husband ever and a mommy to the cutest boy ever and the best part is that they love me!
And
I'm in love with cuddle time
Truth is I have a lot in my life that I am so grateful for. I am a lucky girl who is married to the best husband ever and a mommy to the cutest boy ever and the best part is that they love me!







No comments:
Post a Comment