Friday, February 22, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {6}

This week has been pretty busy! We've hung out at both grandparent's houses, Austin got a new phone, we went to the temple, went on our official Valentine's date, had lunch with the KKK.b.k.and.almost.a, been to Walmart more than we would like to count, and on top of all of that found out that my step-grandma has advanced stages of leukemia and is in a coma so they can treat it aggressively. Oh and our computer cord is dead therefore so is our computer and now all of my blogging is done from my phone which is why it hasn't been frequent this week. Phew! That's a lot! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Me, Bridger and Bear

Bridger loves putting on everyone's shoes! 

At the Verizon store trying to stay out of trouble yet entertained while daddy was getting a new phone...didn't last too long!

Playing Fruit Ninja with Grandpa Dahl

Ready for our official Valentine's date, the Dahl's watched Bridger and we went to Texas Roadhouse!

Daddy reading Bridger's favorite book "Go, Dogs, Go!" They read it 5 or 6 times! I love these two so much!

More shoes

Having fun at Grandma/Grandpa Toone's house!

Wearing Aunt Karmoni's hat

New mustard yellow pants, ready for lunch with friends!

Bridger and Keeley! The KKK and bkandalmosta had lunch at Pizza Pie Cafe! So much fun to get together with them! So excited to have Ava here soon! :)

"Mom, look what we found!" Bridger loved this hat!

Morning wrestling match with monkey, think Bridger won!

Pulling faces, I love how Bridger has to smile during the frowny face! Haha, kills me!

Hanging out with my best buddy! I love this kid so stinking much!

Friday night was a sweats kind of night and I loved it! I love cuddling with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment