Friday, February 8, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {4}


This week there aren't a ton of pictures, both Bridger and I have had a cold. So it's been a little miserable at our house. But Bridger is still as cute as ever and trying to be as happy as he can be!
Having all sorts of fun with this bin. {Before bed}
Last Saturday we went to Sportsman's Warehouse to see the Eastman's display.
 We went out to Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's house for the super bowl, stuffed ourselves, had fun with everyone who was there and apparently was sad when the 49ers started coming back. Haha. He cracks me up!
 What a cute boy!
 Wearing dad's hat
Bridger is such a sweet boy and he LOVES Grandma Toone! He grabbed his blankie walked over to her and cuddled with her for a long time with lots of loves! This is a big thing for Bridger because he's usually go, go, go.
My ombré outfit 
I got a package from China yesterday and it contained the next picture :D
It's finally here and I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment