Ok I have a truth for you...
I am EXTREMELY happy that football is OVER!!!!
Don't get me wrong I love watching a Boise State game {and even a BYU game} and I do really good at the beginning, I myself am even happy when the season starts but do we have to watch every game that is on? Do you know how many games are on? Do you know how burnt out I am by the time the bowl games come around? {And then there's like 35 bowl games and Super Saturdays where there are games ALL day long} And then to watch a game just to watch a game? {Poke my eye out.} I don't get it. But I don't have to worry about it for another 7ish months. {Yes!} Super Bowl marked the END! {HALLELUJAH!} And I'm so glad! I didn't even care who won I was just happy it was the last game!
There, I said it. I'm glad that I got that off my chest!
Now I get to watch Hockey and Hunting as my husband tries to fill in the hole of no football....{yay}
This post made me smile... "And then to watch a game just to watch a game?" :) Love it. Enjoy the next 7ish months!
ReplyDelete