Last week I didn't do a Q&A Wednesday post {it was a crazy Wednesday} so this week I'm going to do 2 questions from papercoterie's memory jar {I'm just going in order} The second question is kind of throwback-ish so it'll be two days in one!
What is your most embarrassing or funniest moment?
Oh Sheesh! I have so many that I don't even remember! Is that bad? I'm a klutz and I have a ton of blonde moments so I just sort of block them from my memory. Let's see, some good ones...After we moved in, our neighbors came to say hi, we were leaving to go somewhere so at the same time that they went to knock on the door, I opened it and was startled seeing the whole Willmore family at my door. I screamed, they laughed. {Oh and did I mention I scare really easy?} I'm sure the son that's in high school thinks I'm crazy. Last summer we were putting Bridger in the car and a bird swooped {I hate birds} I lost it, screamed and ran to Austin on the other side of the car, just as the neighbor boy drove by, giving me the "Oh man she's crazy" look. I'm sure I've done something embarrassing recently but nothing comes to mind. Pretty sure I could go on and on and on with examples fort this one though!
If you died today...would you say that you had lived your life to the fullest?
I think it's hard to answer this question because I have so much more life to live but my answer would be YES.
I had a full and wonderful childhood, I played sports, took piano lessons, did great in school, had a lot of friends, played the clarinet, in high school I was well liked, was involved in a lot of clubs, dated, went to every dance {after 16 of course}, had the best sweet 16th birthday week, had a lot of friends, served as the Seminary Council President and the Renaissance {academic club not the geeks with the swords} President. I met and became best friends with my second cousin and we made many memories and had a lot of good times. {I miss her}
I graduated with good grades and was accepted to BYU, BYU-I and had full ride scholarships to ISU and Southern Virginia University. I prayed and was given the answer to go to BYU-I. {I had always wanted to go to Ricks anyhow} I loved and hated college. I have a handful of roommates that I love and will be friends with for life and the rest well, we won't go there. Haha. During my college years I did not gain the freshman 15 I lost it because I lived a mile {maybe an exaggeration but it was really far} away from school without a car, I started hanging out with Kelsey, we met Kattie and have been the KKK ever since. {We're going to be those old ladies that walk the mall or that you see at Perkins or something, still being as goofy and crazy as ever!} I found myself, became my true self and learned to love myself, got my first job as a substitute teacher, I had my first boyfriend/kiss, decided to be an art teacher, met Austin, started dating Austin, student taught, got engaged to Austin and graduated in Art Education in 3 1/2 years.
After I graduated I continued to substitute, got married to my best friend in the Idaho Falls Temple and then got hired to teach at Rocky Mountain Middle School. I taught middle school art for three years and loved it. In the middle of my third year we got pregnant and I decided to resign and stay at home with my baby. Bridger was born and he was and is perfect! This March marks 5 years of marriage to the best man, husband and father ever! And I'm a mom to the most adorable and fun little boy who makes me laugh and teaches me everyday just how much love I can have for one person.
I have done so much with my life, a degree, a beautiful and blissful marriage, a career, and an adorable son. What could be more full than that?
April 16, 1986
Me and Grandma Toone
High school graduation
My first semester at college
Kattie, me and Kelsey {The KKK} Did I tell you that we all drive white cars? Weird right? Funny too.
Nikki, me, Kelsey and Kattie
Fall 2006
Second date with Austin
Mesa Falls trip while dating
Engagement Picture
Bridal
March 1, 2008 Best day ever! :)
2011
Sept. 12, 2011
I'm so excited for the rest of my life, for future jobs, houses, kids, neighborhoods, wards, watching my children have full and fun lives, and growing old with my best friend.





















No comments:
Post a Comment