12 for 12 in 2012
{May 2012}
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS!
3. Finish decorating master bedroom
4. Hang plates
6. Make MAY frames this week
9. Finish Spring cleaning my house
10. Take more pictures of my adorable little boy
11. Get together with my besties. It has been too long! Does it count if it's happening tomorrow???
12. Blog more
11. Get together with my besties. It has been too long! Does it count if it's happening tomorrow???
Wow! All I can say is...LAME! I'm averaging 50%. There are moments where I'm like, " I should just bag this idea, it's not like it's helping." But I made it a goal to do this all year so if I quit then I won't even be accomplishing that one! So, once again here's June....
12 for 12 in 2012
{June 2012}
1. Continue drawing/doodling in sketchbook at least once a week
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS!
3. Finish decorating master bedroom
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS!
3. Finish decorating master bedroom
4. Hang plates
5. Bead
6. Make frames for this month and next
7. Go on walks when it's nice outside
8. Drink more water! Do pilates consistently
9. Finish Spring cleaning my house
10. Take more pictures of my adorable little boy
11. Have dinner ready when Austin gets home. (at least started)
12. Blog more
11. Have dinner ready when Austin gets home. (at least started)
12. Blog more
No comments:
Post a Comment