Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Update and May Goals......


12 for 12 in 2012
{Apr. 2012}


1. Continue drawing/doodling in sketchbook at least once a week
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS! They may never get finished...
3. Do something on canvas-I have a ton, something needs to be done with it!
4. Hang plates I'm having problems figuring out exactly how I'm going to hang them...straight.
5. Bead
6. Finish Spring cleaning my house Getting there...slowly
7. Go on walks when it's nice outside Really hasn't been that nice...wish it was though :(
8. Do pilates at least 2 times a week (hopefully 4)
9. Drink more water!
10. Make more dinners....and on time. Haha
11. Turn 26.....(is this one cheating?) this one was cheating but I had an awesome Birthday and turning 26 wasn't as bad as turning 25...
12. Finish all 12 goals

Funny thing about being a mom is that you have a TON of time. I mean really you do because you're home all day. But at the same time you have zero time. Now that Bridger is mobile life is lots busier. And it's funny cause you say to yourself ok when he goes down for a nap I'm going to do this, this and this...the nap comes and you either are exhausted too so you take a nap with them, or you're exhausted you just want to take it easy. Have a little you time. And I've never been good at doing chores or household things when it's supposed to be 'me' time. And I'm the type of person that unless I can finish it I don't really want to start it.  I am absolutely loving spending all day with Bridger though. He is such a funny kid with a big personality. He is definitely keeping me busy and I love it. But on the flip side, once again I only got half of my goals accomplished. On day when I'm perfect I will have the house spotless, Bridger on a great schedule, my goals accomplished and then some, dinner made when my husband walks through the door and whatever else I want but for right now.....haha.....I'm just having fun learning with Bridger. 

Whelp here are another set of goals....Hopefully I can do better this month.....


12 for 12 in 2012
{May 2012}

1. Continue drawing/doodling in sketchbook at least once a week
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS!
3. Finish decorating master bedroom
4. Hang plates
5. Bead
6. Make MAY frames this week
7. Go on walks when it's nice outside
8. Drink more water!
9. Finish Spring cleaning my house
10. Take more pictures of my adorable little boy
11. Get together with my besties. It has been too long!
12. Blog more


No comments:

Post a Comment