Monday, May 7, 2012
Isn't she a beaut?
Tell me you don't want to own this puppy! Haha. This lovely beast is at the lot Austin works at. Think it's bad? Well it also has a blue flaming skull picture on the back window and Lambo doors! The reason why I'm blogging about this ridiculous thing is because I would hate to forget my lovely ride in it. Yes, that's right, Austin took me for a spin in this thing. Getting in it was the most ridiculous part. You know I've felt redneck before. Wanting and owning a gun. Fishing with my very own fishing license. Crawdading. Having Austin's tree stand set up in our tree...in the front yard. Going to the Hill Camorah Pageant in matching family (extended family) tie-die shirts.....a story in and of it's self. But nothing tops a ride in this thing. I have never felt more redneck in my life. I felt way over dressed/over clothed. I told Austin that I felt like I should be smoking or something. Sorry if that's rude but I felt tacky to the max! Thank goodness that when my husband says he wants a truck this is NOT what he envisions! {sigh of relief}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment