Friday, August 8, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {62}

Another good and busy week!
Austin's Aunt Shannon bought a "new" car "from" Austin and when she came in she gave these "oculars" to Austin to give to Bridger. When we talked on the phone that day {the day she came in} Austin told me about them and Bridger was so excited! He said, "She did that for me? Aww.....she's so sweet!" Well Austin kept forgetting them at work. So last Friday when he remembered to bring them home, he was SO excited! "Shannon is the best girl in the West!"
Saturday we went to the Toone's. Aunt Karmoni put Audri to sleep! It was adorable! She's amazing! 
A later nap, she fell asleep holding my hand! 
Sunday Grandma Dahl put Audri in the hammock and swung her, perfect way to put Audri to sleep! It looked so comfortable I would have fallen asleep too!
Sunday Audri turned 8 months old! She's getting so big!
It was right before nap time on Monday that I took these. This is her "protesting" pictures. Haha! Silly girl!
She was still so happy even though she was tired!
Being cute is hard work!
She is pulling herself up onto EVERYTHING! See what I mean by getting so big? She is fearless! My favorite is when she gets up on her tippy toes!

Monday was a long day and this little girl loves to cuddle with daddy!
Bridger loves helping with snacks for Audri! And Audri loves that he's doing something with her!
Crawled away from me after I changed her. Brave little girl!

Oh you know...just sitting in a bin. 
So Thursday we went and got Bridger some sheets for his big boy bed! I would have bet money on him picking Disney Cars! Or even Planes. Nope. He went straight to this one. He was super excited about them so how do you say no? 
So far he has done great! He loves his new big boy room! And I'm just grateful that he found something that he likes, that makes him happy and excited to sleep in his bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment