This week {especially the weekend} was crazy! It started out mild and kind of slow and then snow balled!
Cuties playing in the tent!
She was peacefully sleeping on her back, I went to go get Bridger a snack and came back to this! So funny!
Aunt Karmoni's 16th Birthday was on Thursday! So we painted her a picture! It was so cute how meticulous this little boy was painting. He rinsed and dried his briush with every color change. He told me a story about what he was painting. He loves doing stuff like this and it makes me so proud!
Bridger's beautiful artwork!
On Thursday my baby sister turned 16!!! So crazy! But I'm so proud of the wonderful young woman she is. She is truly the sweetest and most kind person I know! She is my best friend and I am so grateful that she is my sister! She is an amazing aunt, my children absolutely adore her! I love you her so much and hope that she has the sweetest 16th year!
This was before I glued on the letters. The other side says i love u and then a heart. That way she has lots of options.
Girls camp was the same week as Karmoni's birthday, so she went the first 3 days and came home. While she was at camp she got dehyderated so she wasn't feeling the greatest on her birthday, poor thing. So Bridger kept her company! They are just so cute together!
We have to the chair like that because Audri likes to play with the vent.
I can't believe she's 16!
She was teasing me and Aunt Karmoni, we wanted her to look at us but she wouldn't.
Friday visiting Dad at work. Bridger wanted to "drive" the car that's in the show room.
I just love these 3 amigos!
Tis the season
This was one of the things we gave Austin's cousin for her wedding. {I made it}

Bridger got all this on and exclaimed, "I gotta get ready so I can go help Dad outside!" Dad took one look at him and I thought he'd die of heat stroke for Bridger. Haha. Bridger decided pretty quick that he didn't need to wear it outside but it sure was funny!
We all went outside while Daddy and Mommy got the truck ready to go to Salmon and camping! Audri was having fun watching Bridger.
And Bridger was having fun playing in the bed of the truck!
Saturday Austin took the day off and we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Judy's {Austin's grandparents} Dry Farm/Cabin for a mini family reunion! There were a lot of things for Bridger to do!
Then we followed Grandma and Grandpa Dahl to Salmon and went to Austin's cousin's reception! She was absolutely gorgeous and so was her reception.
They had me take home one of the gorgeous center pieces!
After the reception we went and picked up Austin's cousin's camper tailer and we went camping. We had told Bridger we were going camping and he was so excited. He talked about it all week! We went to Birch Creek, set up the camper and then we all crashed. In the morning Audri and I selpt in while the boys went fishing and mostly threw rocks in the river. Then we packed up and headed home so we could get ready and go to the Dahl's. Grandma and Grandpa Dahl had the whole Judy clan over for lunch. So we went and had yummy food and hung out with family for a little while before we headed to my parent's house for Karmoni's family Birthday party!
On our way to the party
It was a busy busy weekend. But it was so much fun! We're planning on going camping again this week! Maybe I'll take more pictures this time! Haha!






















No comments:
Post a Comment