Friday, August 29, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {65}

Last Saturday I went to my almost sister-in-law's bridal shower! She'll be my new sister-in-law this next Thursday! The shower was in IF so we went to my mom and dad's before the shower. The rain has been crazy lately so we sat in the car while it rained and the kids slept. 
This is the gift I made for the shower. On the back I put Ether 12:4. {She's into anchors} It turned out a little more blue than the picture and was 13x14 and was a lot of fun to make.
After the shower we went out to the Dahl's.
This was later that night. Audri was so tired that she was practically sleeping sitting up.
Sunday at the Toone's. My boys playing the piano. Melt my mommy heart!
Audri was a little exhausted and kind of grumpy so Uncle Derek danced with her.
It was adorable.

Tuesday: "Mommy take a picture of the stage coach me and Daddy built!"
Tuesday before bed time. I love when she falls asleep holding my hand!

My handsome boy and his new hair cut!!! Why is it that whenever you cut their hair they look 5 years older!!!!?!??! STOP GROWING KID!
Silly boy!
Thursday we went to the Temple with Allison. So grateful for my mom and sister Karmoni for coming and watching the kids so we could go! Then we went to the Dahl's for dinner and the BSU Game! They lost but we were still cute!
A braid when we got home, didn't realize how long my hair was getting.
Today we went to Idaho Falls. Always so much fun! Bridger didn't even make it to the first light before he passed out coming home!
Snapchat to Karmoni.
Bridger and his selfies!
Taken by Bridger
Taken by Bridger
Taken by Bridger
Taken by Bridger
Taken by Bridger
I sure do love this kid! He asked to take a picture with me!
I just love my life! Every week is so great! Next week will be a little crazy but a lot of fun! Lucas {Austin's brother} is getting married! {Take that as a warning that there may or may not be an overload of pictures, haha.}

No comments:

Post a Comment