Bridger LOVES being outside! Every stick is a fishing pole, he loves rocks and if there's a sprinkler he will either try to move it or water the flowers! He'll ask to go "moose the water", it's the cutest thing.
Chillaxin', watching Cars and eating a pickle. That's how we roll!
Bridger is so excited to be a big brother. He talks about a "baby sisser" a lot! {he even talked about a
"baby sisser" before we found out it was a girl}
Ok, so you see that hole in my dash? Yeah, that's where my hazard light button should be! We had a Primary Activity, a Primary Pioneer Trek, from the end of our lane to the Bishop's house {not very far}. But we do have some crazy drivers on our lane so we had a pilot car and a caboose car to make sure every one could see our "pioneers". I was the caboose. I turned my hazards on, they turned on but as I pressed the button the button disappeared! Luckily Bro. Berger was there to unplug the fuse so that it wouldn't run my battery down. So after the activity Bridger and I took the car over to daddy's work so the service guys could take a look at it. While we were waiting Bridger "test drove" a truck.
Bridger talks about trucks ALL day, so this kid was in heaven and now instead of talking about a truck, a white truck, ridin in a truck, or even drivin a truck, he is now talking about "buy a truck!" Hahaha, silly boy! I guess we'll see!
Oh and the service guys "fixed" the hazards button. But basically you can use it once and then it'll disappear again. Haha.
"Test driving"





CONGRATS KORI! So excited for your little family! And a girl?! Are you even going to know what to do with yourself?! ;) Hope things go super well for you!
ReplyDelete