- Our fans
- the vaccuum
- Austin's boot dryer {doesn't even make any noise}
- hair buzzers {we gave him a hair cut and he cried bloody murder the whole time}
Funny things he says...
- kachow {from Cars} but he whispers it
- Jumping cows {that's how dad explained rodeo bulls} Usually he just talks about them but the other day we were at Pizza Pie Cafe and Austin brought him a oreo pizza and he exclaimed "Jumping Cows!"
- Stinker {he was calling everyone, including himself, that the other day}
- sheesh
- he says heavy with a b
- he says, "I hungry" "ok what do you want to eat?" "A truck!"
- {when I'm in the car and have to text Austin I have Siri do it...so I say "text Austin" and then whatever I need to text him} Bridger picks up a phone "text Ausin" It's the cutest thing!
- He sings "clean up, clean up" whenever anything is cleaned up
- Every stick is a 'fishin pole'
- If he thinks you're driving crazy {mostly if you have to brake hard} he will let you know by saying, "woah!", "errrrrrrch", "crash! and then his dying noise" It's pretty funny!
- He loves moving the water, yesterday we were waiting for dad to come home so we went outside. He walked over to the sprinkler and declared, "Mommy, I moosin the water!" He spent the next 15 minutes moving it all around the yard, saying, "moosin the water" every time it changed spots. Haha.
Cute things that melt you...
- he'll pat next to him and say 'sit by me' but he makes it all one word
- he says 'I want you'
- when he gets hurt he'll run to me and say 'kiss' and then once I kiss it better he's all good
- he sings Twinkle twinkle little star "twinkle star, wonder are"
- If you ask him where his Uncle Luke is he says, "mission!" and then he says 'Luke', 'mission' over and over for forever. Then I ask him if he's going to go on a mission and he says 'yeah'.
- He can't talk about crying without his sad voice/face.
- When we put him down to sleep he waves, blows kisses, says ni ni and luv you!
- He says 'pease', 'tant you', 'a welcome' {such a polite little boy} Except if you compliment him and then he says 'yeah'. We're working on the humble thing though. Haha.
- He had a bag on one arm and his fishing pole in the other, went over to the door and said "Mommy, I goin." "Where are you going bub?" "I goin on a mission" "A mission?" "Yeah, mission!" I almost cried it was so cute! I then told him that he had 16 years for that and that he was staying with momma til then! Haha, don't rush it little boy, mommy's not ready for that!
Smarty pants things...
- he knows most of the colors
- he navigates through my iphone {pictures, texting, and phone calls}
- he can count with you, he says the even numbers and then skips eight and says nine, but we're working on that, haha
- he has a great memory and will talk about things that we've done in the past
- he's talking so much! Sentences and new words all the time. We definitely have to be careful with what we say cause he's our little parrot too!
He loves trucks! And he loves talking about riding them. {All the time!}
He loves throwing rocks into water
He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Cars!
He loves "Twinkle Star", I am a Child of God, Popcorn Popping and Patty Cake
He loves to color {I have to draw him a truck every time!}
I love my Bridger Boy so much! I'm so glad that I get to be home with him! He is my best friend and I love having him as a part of our family! Every day he makes me laugh and smile, I am so blessed to have him!

No comments:
Post a Comment