Friday, July 12, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {16}

"Mommy! I ready go!" When I was taking his picture I asked him to look at mommy and this is what he does!
Austin rolled his ankle...it's a pretty funny story, maybe I'll have him type it up!
Decided he had to have his shorts on! Silly boy!
For some reason there were camels at daddy's work so we went and saw them! {kind of random if you ask me!}

Driving the car. {waiting for the wind to die down at the Rigby Fireworks}
Crazy morning hair!
Bridger and Aunt Karmoni
Showing me his hair cut
Being silly
Sitting in Grandpa Dahl's big chair on the 4th!

We went to get daddy some new shoes and Bridger found an "airplane"
Austin bought Bridger 500 snaps...this is Daddy and Bridger on the first night of "shnaps"
1 out of 100 pictures of Bridger that he took himself!
Helping mommy change the water!

I just love this little boy! He makes me laugh everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment