12 for 12 in 2012
{November 2012}
1. Get another sketchbook!
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS! Finish decorating master bedroom {at this point I don't know if they'll ever get done!}
3. Do a craft
4. Post about Bridger's birthday
5. Take pictures of the house
6. Bead-finish the beading projects that I've started.
7. Make picture space on blog for Bridger's Birthday pictures
8. Make dinner every night!
9. Stay ahead of the dishes. {I hate dishes}
12. Decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving
So I flat out tanked it this month! It seems like every week, every day, ever spare moment and we're busy with something! And it's pretty much going to be like that until Christmas is over. Hopefully December will be better at getting some of these things done. {Although I'm not really holding my breath, haha}
12 for 12 in 2012
{December 2012}
1. Finish {and start haha} Christmas shopping
2. Decorate for Christmas
3. Do a craft
4. Post about Bridger's birthday
5. Take pictures of the house
6. Make picture space on blog for Bridger's Birthday pictures
7. Make dinner every night!
8. Catch up on Laundry
9. Clean the spare room
10. Get sharing time lesson done before Saturday night
11. Blog more
12. Survive the craziness of December
No comments:
Post a Comment