Monday, December 31, 2012

The end of 12 for 12 in 2012


12 for 12 in 2012
{December 2012}

1. Finish {and start haha} Christmas shopping
2. Decorate for Christmas
3Do a craft






4. Post about Bridger's birthday
5. Take pictures of the house
6. Make picture space on blog for Bridger's Birthday pictures Just need to post them now
7. Make dinner every night!
8. Catch up on Laundry I always get so close and then it builds up again, I'm a few loads behind...
9. Clean the spare room I should have known that this wasn't going to happen in the busiest months ever
10. Get sharing time lesson done before Saturday night
11. Blog more
12. Survive the craziness of December

Overall I'm really proud of myself for all the goals for 12 for 12 in 2012! It was nice being able to cross a lot of things off my lists and accomplishing lots of different things this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment