Friday, March 2, 2012

Feb Update

12 for 12 in 2012
{Feb. 2012}
1. Finish paintings for bedroom-just one more to go! (there's 3 total)
2. Hang plates
3. This craft
4. And this one
5. Do something on canvas
6. Finish March frames...are you sensing a pattern here? Haha, just need to put the letters on the paper. 


7. Start art day skyping with Nikki once a week, maybe every other week? {and actually do some art haha}
8. Draw/doodle something in sketchbook at least once a week very happy I was able to to do this one, definitely going to continue! It's been so therapeutic! 
9. Read a book
10. Send 'Thank You's' this week!!!
11. Make something from this board, maybe bead something, or maybe this...
12. Work on #5 and #10 {especially} of year long goals




Ok...well...I tanked! I tanked bad! This month was...bad. But that's what goals are for. To chart progress. Or in my case, the lack thereof. Haha. I think I had too many things to make. And let's be honest no motivation to do any of them. So March Goals will be better! ...... Hopefully! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment