Monday, February 6, 2012

i...

I saw this on a blog and thought why not?
I am a woman, wife, mother, daughter, teacher, friend, artist, crafter, lover, listener, and child of God. I am me and don't pretend to be anything more or less. I have done so much with my life and so little at the same time. I am indecisive, dependent, cautious, predictable, reliable, loyal, friendly, realistic, kind and true-what you see is what you get.
I think too much
I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and has blessed me with everything that I have, that my husband loves me, and that Families can be together forever and that everything will be alright as long as you’re doing it the Lord’s way-all of it!
I want my children to be strong in the gospel, Austin to find his dream job and love it, to be organized and motivated, to find myself again, to establish a daily routine, to get out of debt
I wish people would grow up or move to Maine!
I hate dishes, immature/annoying/fake/selfish people, moochers, crappy drivers, long lines at the grocery store, cooking hamburger
I miss my Grandma Toone like you wouldn’t believe, teaching and the teachers/students at RMMS, and Nikki and Sam! Curse you Oregon and Virginia!
I fear failure
I feel sorry for unhappy people
I hear the clock and fridge (it’s late and I’m the only one up)
I smell baby lotion
I search pinterest and facebook too much!
I wonder how many kids we’ll have, where we’ll end up living, what job Austin will fall in love with, if I’ll have a girl or just boys, what my kids will grow up to be
I regret stopping softball-I loved it and wish I wouldn’t have quit, not standing up for myself in 2007, not getting newborn pictures of Bridger and pictures at his blessing :(
I love Austin, Bridger, my family, my religion, my Savior, the temple, my friends, when I get a meal right and it’s tasty, kisses/cuddling from my husband, date nights, when I go to bed and Austin puts his arm around me in his sleep, a clean house, long showers, new clothes, flannel sheets, sleeping in, taking naps, taking naps with Bridger, my camera, watercolor
I care about those who care about me-I’m tired of putting energy into those who just take, think only of themselves and walk all over me
I always wear a retainer at night, match my socks to my clothes, kiss and say I love you to my husband in the mornings/nights
I am not good at being organized, planning meals, being on time, saying no
I believe in karma, vitamins, spanking, and guardian angels
I dance while I clean
I sing alone in the car and to my son
I don't always (this makes me think of those commercials…dos equis haha), say what’s on my mind, stand up for myself
I write less than I type now, a little worried that my penmanship will suffer because of that, lists-I am queen at list making
I win nothing-contests, giveaways, drawings, whatever I don’t win any of them
I lose my phone every time I’m at my mom and dad’s house…so weird
I never leave the house without mascara on
I listen to my boys snore at night, to the radio while I clean and drive, to lots of different kinds of music
I'm scared of heights, needles-although not as much now after having a baby, bugs-especially in my home, not being a good mom  
I read…um…blogs?... Haha, I’ve got a few books that I’m going to start. When I start reading I can’t put it down until I’m done and I don’t think that’s going to work well with a baby. We’ll see.
I am happy about where I’m at in life. Sure there is plenty I can work on but overall I am very content with me and my life. I need to remember that!

I am Kori Lynn Dahl

1 comment: