Saturday, February 11, 2012

50 things you didn't know about me until you read this...

More like you probably did, but I'm bored so I'm going to do it anyways, haha...

1.What color is your tooth brush? Red and white…which is weird cause it’s usually purple
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago: putting Bridger to bed
3. What is your favorite candy bar? That one’s tough, I like chocolate but ever since being pregnant I don’t really crave it…but I will still eat a candy bar duh! I like fruity things, starbursts, soar gummy worms, peach rings, or black licorice stuff! mmmm
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? Heck no!
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? It’s bed time Bridger, time to go to sleep.
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Reed’s dairy huckleberry cheesecake or strawberry cheesecake, Ben and Jerry’s half baked or caramel sutra
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Cranberry Blueberry juice, I’m addicted
8. What are you wearing right now? Grey shirt with grey and purple cardigan and jeans that I wore when we were first married! Woot woot!
9. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No… :(
11. When was the last time you ran? Haha, I don’t
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? Sam
13. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes, and Austin makes fun of me daily for it too.
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Unless we’re sick or out of town, yes.
15. Do you have a tan? No, I live in Idaho, I only see the sun like 3 months out of the year…it’s winter the rest of the year.
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Depends but usually no. I like Chinese food though.
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? At a restaurant maybe
18. What does your last text message say? Love you too
19. Are you someone’s best friend? YES
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Same old same old, might go to IF, we'll see though
21. Where is your dad? IF
22. Look to your left, what do you see? Our couch, the doorway to my kitchen, my kitchen
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? Brown
24. Do you use chap stick? Sometimes, I use lip gloss more
25. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time? It used to be nap, art, read…now it’s just anything me time
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? We usually go in
27. Do you have a dog? nope
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Austin
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? My mom
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? I wish
31. Do you dye your hair? I dyed it black a little while ago and I like it better now, I don’t think I’ll do it again
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yeah, my grandpa could sing it fast backwards
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? HA!
34. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope not at all, I like being me.
35. Do you love anyone? Yes with all my heart
36. Do any of your friends have children? Yes most of them.
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? Yeah I think so
38. Do you like cats? Not really
39. Have you ever been to six flags? Nope
40. How did you get your worse scar? Happens to be my favorite scar…it’s sort of a long story…after Austin and I decided to be official he tried to kiss me, but I thought it was too soon so I told him that, putting the first kiss up to me. Yikes! A week later we were at his house, he made me dinner, I shared my Ben and Jerry’s with him (I knew it was true love if I was willing to do that…haha) he took me on a tour of his mom and dad’s property, we were standing by a barbed wire fence, trees all around, a view of the dry bed (very beautiful, very romantic) there were a ton of mosquitos though and suddenly I realized that this was now or never with the kiss. I was SO nervous.…Some how I got the courage to kiss him, it was wonderful! The mosquito man came and sprayed (very new thing for a city girl) so trying to be cute I cheered for the mosquito man and in my nervousness I didn’t notice the barbed wire fence when I flung my arms in the air. Didn’t even feel it cut me that’s how nervous I had been, looked at my arm and saw blood (something I don’t do well with) grabbed my arm, exclaimed “I’m bleeding!” and totally killed the moment. Austin was very cute, looked at it, wiped it off, got me to the house, cleaned it up, bandaged me and kissed it better. A few months later Austin walked me back to that same spot and purposed. That scar is a wonderful, wonderful memory!
41. What is your favorite smell? Austin’s cologne
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Transformers 3
43. Have you ever been to Disney world? No, Disneyland though
44. What is your favorite number? 16
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? No yuck
46. Have you ever waited tables? nope
47. Where did you have your first kiss? Nature park in Rexburg, I would tell my students that I was 20 when I had my first kiss and it would blow their minds. So funny.
48. What should you be doing? Going to bed
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? Yeah, I do more blog stalking than I do blogging.
50. What was your first job? Mowing my grandpa's lawn, but my first real job was substituting for Bush Elementary (my first day was on Valentine's Day, for a 2nd grade class who was trying to see how far they could push their student teacher....Worst.Valentine's Day.Ever!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment