I don't know if I would count this as a photo dump. I don't have a ton of pictures! This week has been a busy one!
I love this little boy so much! He's been so cuddly lately and I love it!
Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Being silly!
We bought him this Mickey Mouse blow up chair the other day and he loves it! He asked for an 'otti pop' and as soon as he got it, went and chillaxed in his chair!
This week was my baby sister's 15th Birthday! We had such a fun time celebrating it! She is the best aunt, sister and friend! She has grown into such an incredible young woman! We love her so much!
This is what happens at the Toone house when all the houses are in use. We get creative and use the left over pieces and and then when those are all in use we make paper tents. Haha! Good times!








No comments:
Post a Comment