Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our Daddy Fun Day

We don't look forward to Saturdays around here. No, the day we look forward to is Tuesday! That is Austin's day off.

Well Hunting Season and Football start at the end of this week. He does a great job at not completely deserting us but it's definitely not our favorite time of the year. {ok maybe it's not just my favorite time of year.} So our beloved Tuesdays will be spent with Daddy hunting and our evenings will be full of football. {yay!}

Daddy always tries to make the most of his days off with us but this Tuesday he out did himself!

He started the day by mowing the lawn. Bridger and I went out and watched since Bridger had to be out with him but wouldn't go out alone with the mower going.
Then after the boys got ready he took Bridger into work so I had just me time getting ready. When they came home we had lunch and then we took Bridger to the zoo! He loved it! His favorites were the camels, the macaws {"RIO!!}, and feeding the ducks. He even went in with dad to pet the goats, dad pet the goats for both of them. Bridger kept saying "I like em" "I like it" "I want it" to everything and loved walking around finding the next animal! The weather was great, there weren't very many people, it was perfect! I am so happy we did that!

He didn't "drive" in the stroller for too long!


Our little guide!

After we left the zoo we went and visited Grandpa Dahl at work {got some stickers and candy} and then Daddy took us shopping! {I've been wanting some maternity skinny jeans for awhile, so he bought me some :)}
Then to top off an already perfect day Austin remembered that I had been craving nachos from Plum Locho, so he took us there for dinner!


Bridger and I had a fantastic day with daddy! We are so lucky to have him! We love him so much and are so grateful he loves us too!
Thanks Daddy for making this "last" day off amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment