He is obsessed with Otter Pops. If he's sad, crying whatever you say Otter Pop and he perks up and forgets all about why he was sad. You would think it would be a good motivator, "eat this and then you can have an Otter Pop..." Nope. Once it's been said there's no going back. And he calls them "Otti Pop!"
The other day he was climbing all over me and I told him he needed to be careful with mommy's tummy cause baby sister was in there. Then he wanted to see her and tried lifting my shirt and I had to explain to him that she was inside my tummy. Hours later and he comes up to me and says, "Mommy, baby sisser in tummy" and points to his tummy. So cute that he's trying to get it.
We bought a black truck. To say that my boys are obsessed is an understatement. Austin's driven it to work every day since we got it (it was supposed to stay at the house and be my rig if I needed one) And Bridger talks about riding in it all the time and gets sad when we take the car. Needless to say the truck talk has NOT slowed down.
The boys in the house completely spoil me. When Austin is home he is the bug killer and when he's not Bridger has decided to be the bug killer. He used to to stand over the bug and say bug until I killed it, but now he says, "BUG!" waits and then says "I kill it," walks over and gets dad's flip flop and then hits the bug until there is practically no more bug. Haha.
Bridger loves Primary songs. I am a Child of God is one of his favoirtes. He even sings it....."I a God, I a God." I love it!
He's started saying "yeah, sure" to everything.
Bridger can navigate my phone completely. His new thing is taking pictures. I delete hundreds of pictures daily, black pictures, pictures of his fingers, his legs, but mostly his selfies, or half selfies more like.
Daddy showing Bridger that blankies are secretly capes!
He loved it!
Fishing at Robert's Pond!
Bridger's caption: "Bridger catchin' fishies!"
Bridger and Dad caught a lot of fishies.
Bridger quotes from the trip: "Oh, No!" "Fishy, come on!" "I missed!" (even when he didn't miss!) and a high pitched "I got one!!"
Cuddling with Aunt Karmoni!
Bridger counting the ants. "4, 6, 9, 6" More like 4696000000 but that's ok! He likes counting the "little bugs".
Picking raspberries at Grandma and Grandpa Dahl's! He was such a hoot, he couldn't get enough of the "rasbbies"! I would tell him to take a break and so then he'd go pick his own. And then I sat down when I was done and he'd come over and give me hugs or kisses and try to sneak a raspberry out of my bucket! He loves raspberries just like his daddy!
A cool picture Bridger took!
Half selfie.
Mommy helped on this one cause I'm tired of of all the half selfies!
Sword fighting Uncle Derek with swim noodles. (Derek really gets into it)
"Mommy, I ready! Moosin' the water!"And then distracted watching Rio.
And I will leave you with yet another Bridger selfie! Silly kid!


















No comments:
Post a Comment