Pretty safe to say that I'm not so good at doing these!
Oh well they're still fun to do. So...
What is the one thing that you are most proud of?
One thing? Oh boy.....ok....
My son! Everything about him. From childbirth to now. He is incredible and perfect and adorable and smart and funny and I can't believe that he's mine! I am definitely proud to be his mother and that he is my son!
What is you favorite holiday? Why? How do you like to spend it?
Christmas and my birthday.
Holidays change drastically when you get married and even more so once you start having kids. In a good, yet stressful way. Christmas, well every holiday, is now shared, which is not the stressful part. You want it that way but it makes for busy holidays for sure. And busy tends to add stress. Christmas for example, morning is spent at home, then we head down the highway and visit both grandparents and then we go to my cousins for dinner. All fun and wonderful but busy and long day. Christmas is such a fun and special holiday. I love celebrating Christ's birth and giving.
When we were first married we decided that birthdays would be spent just us and then we could celebrate with both families at different times. And that is my favorite part about my birthday. It's my day that I get to spend with just Austin and Bridger.
No comments:
Post a Comment