Every age that Bridger turns I say, "This age, this stage, is my favorite" and then he changes and I find myself saying the same thing! I just love seeing my baby grow up! He is so much fun! He is talking so much, which shows even more of his personality! He is such a sweet boy but so funny! It's crazy at what he picks up and says from what he hears! So that I don't double on words he knows here's the first list.
Mam ma - Grandma
Pa pa - Grandpa
Karm sometimes it sounds like tarm
Meg
he says Derek but I can't write how he pronounces it
peas - please
tan tu - Thank you
more
baoon - balloon
choo choo
cars- (he brings me the dvd case and says it) {his favorite movie}
wall- wall-e the movie (same thing as cars)
bish - fish
sticky sometimes the k is a t
garbage
water
apple
poo (although sometimes I think he says it when he toots too) haha
mickey mouse but I can't spell out how he says it
pluto which kind of sounds like poo
pete {he loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse}
diaper
outsi - outside
oh no (he's said this for a long time but now he says it a lot) Grandma Dahl took him down to the dry bed but the water was gone and he was way concerned about it, "Water", point, "Ohh Nooo!"
good
turtle
he says purple but doens't know the color
pen
coes - clothes
baby he'll point to them and say baby, but even kids his age he calls baby haha
bankie - blanky
bye bye
cool
nice
much
go dogs go! his favorite book
all gone but I don't know how to spell it
so
shark
hop
puter - computer
ball
amen - sometimes it sounds like aman
o k
i comin
git you
gurl he can say it but I don't think he knows it
i know
help - kinds sounds like hep
snow
he repeats a lot of things if you ask him "can you say _____"
He knows the sounds to:
dog
cat
horse - one of my favorites {he laughs for a winy sound}
bird
duck
pig
cow
owl
bee
snake
elephant - another one of my favorites!
dinosaur
lion
monkey
chicken
bunny
sheep - most of the time he says sheep haha
cars
train
he loves going outside
loves getting his jammies on
loves being read to
he LOVES cars
he loves his new cars light up shoes
he loves Austin's homemade Jerky
he loves to play with my phone and does a pretty good job at navigating through it
he loves to scroll through my pictures
-When you sit down to eat he'll fold his arms and then say amen at the end
-If he's playing with a tracker he moos and leans them back and then grunts like the tractors do on cars, it's the funniest thing!
-When my phone rings or I get a text Bridger gets excited and says DAD!
-He still gets super excited watching for dad to come home. He used to run up to Austin and now he'll run half way and then turn and run the opposite way so Austin has to chase him. He's such a tease.
-When there was snow and Austin would track it into the house he would get after Austin and point at the snow, say snow and then tattle on dad. It's not as cute explaining it, but it was way cute watching it.
-Sometimes if you ask him if he can say a word he'll just say yes, like yeah I know how to say it but I don't want to! Haha.
-When he rawrs for a lion or dinosaur it's not scary at all he just says rawr. Haha
-At night when I put him in bed he goes to sleep with his favorite dog and blankie, I tuck him in and he says ni ni and blows me a kiss.
He is such a sweet and good boy! I absolutely love being his mommy and the time I get to spend with him! He makes me laugh and melts my heart every day! He's growing so fast and learning and changing so much and I'm just so glad that I get to be a part of it! I love my Bridger Boy so very much!




No comments:
Post a Comment