Last Saturday was a busy busy day! Two girls from our Primary got baptized so I went to that in the morning. When I got back we decided to go feed the ducks. Bridger had the time of his life! He absolutely loved it! He quacked the whole time and was so fearless! We walked around the nature park, played on the slide and then headed home.
Telling mom about the sticks!
He LOVED the slide!
We had so much fun!
Bridger doesn't look happy because he was so tired, tired from walking all over and tired of mom taking pictures! Haha.
Bridger completely crashed in the car after feeding the ducks so Austin went and got me Frozen Yogurt!
We then went home and all took a nap, hung out, watched Cars, played outside, and then went for a drive. Well this is where my Saturday gets interesting. We had eaten a late lunch and on our late drive realized we were hungry. So we stopped at Valley Wide and Austin bought a corn dog and a hamburger. So at 8 o'clock Saturday night I ate a Valley Wide burger, who knows how long was sitting there, and immediately it did not sit well. We drove around and came home. I'll save you all the details and just tell you that I got food poisoning. And bad!
So my Easter was spent in bed. Such a sad sad Easter. And it took me most of the week to get feeling decent!
Austin is incredible. He took such good care of me and Bridger! I am so lucky to have him!
Getting serenaded to by the cutest boy!
Yesterday we got out and about. Bridger helped dad take the garbage out.
Bridger and his cool new shades.
He put them up on his forehead so that he could read! Haha, such a funny boy!
Bridger got new shoes!
Every time I asked him to come show me his new shoes he'd squat down and show me and "talk" about them!
He loves taking pictures of himself, mommy helped get his whole face. {I have tons of just his forehead! Haha.}
My sweet boy!
I sure do love my Bridger boy!















food poisoning! so sorry. cute pictures as always!
ReplyDelete