Friday, April 19, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {14}

Cuddling with mom
Falling asleep before bed
My handsome little man!!
Telling dad all about his sticks.

Bridger saw these shorts on his chair and insisted on wearing them! So dad put them over his pants so he wouldn't be cold. He wore them all day! So funny!
This adorable little boy is my husband! Bridger looks SO much like him, it's crazy!
Austin 


This week was busy that Bridger would fall asleep before we put him in his bed. I love my angel!
Being silly in his tent. 
Pulled out my phone to take a picture of this good looking boy and this is what he does! Haha. Ah this is the life!

Bridger and dad hanging out in the tent, giggling, singing, and melting mom's heart! I love these two so much!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO CRAZY how much they do look alike!

    I have been meaning to ask if you ever got my email after you sent me one. Totally not expecting a reply, just hoping you got it. ;)

    Hope things are well for ya!

    ReplyDelete