Thursday, November 1, 2012

12 for 12's

12 for 12 in 2012
{October 2012}

1. Continue drawing/doodling in sketchbook at least once a week {7 pages left} Done! I'm done! The sketchbook is FULL! 
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS! Finish decorating master bedroom {at this point I don't know if they'll ever get done!}
3. Work on a watercolor painting {new or old}
4. Do this craft or this craft {gotta decide}
5. Read another book or series {might re-read The Host...for the 5th time...hehe} Didn't have time last month I didn't reread The Host {I still might though} I read...The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune in the Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan. He wrote the Percy Jackson series. SO GOOD!
6. Bead
7. Make picture space on blog for Bridger's Birthday pictures
8. Make dinner every night! Now that it's cooling off I can't use heating up the house as an excuse not to cook and to eat out! Doing ok...
9. Find all the paper work that we need to send to the bank to see if we can get approved for a house! {I want to move SO bad!}
10. Take pictures of the house Hopefully the snow will melt so that I can!
11. Get Bridger weened...he's doing good during the day, just need to ween night feeding!
12. Get paper work ready, go to bank, hopefully get approved and FIND A HOUSE!!!!! :)


12 for 12 in 2012
{November 2012}
Can you believe that I only have a few months left of this?

1. Get another sketchbook!
2. FINISH BEDROOM PAINTINGS! Finish decorating master bedroom {at this point I don't know if they'll ever get done!}
3Do a craft
4. Post about Bridger's birthday
5. Take pictures of the house
6. Bead-finish the beading projects that I've started.
7. Make picture space on blog for Bridger's Birthday pictures
8. Make dinner every night!
9. Stay ahead of the dishes. {I hate dishes}
10. Go to the temple more
11. Make a Christmas list {the last two years I haven't had one 2011 2010}
12. Decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment