Thought I'd do a little Bridger update before Christmas. The grandparents, both sides, are super excited about Christmas so I'm sure we'll have lots to post about Christmas.
Bridger needed something warm when we traveled so we tried this on him on one of the display shelves. It was labeled 3-6 months but WAY too big for him. He was so confused to what was happening. His facial expression right before this picture was wide eyed and priceless. Austin and I were laughing so hard we were crying. And then when we were taking him out of it he spit up on one of the sweatshirts. Good thing it was in his size cause we had to buy it! Quite the eventful trip to Walmart.
This is the suit we bought for him. It has cute little ears on the hood. It's sort of like the Christmas Story..."I can't put my arms down..." It's not one of his favorite things, he used to not like it but I think he's getting used to it. The other day Austin asked Bridger what a bear said, when he was in his suit, and he started to grunt. It was so funny.
Austin burps Bridger sitting, this is right before bed, Bridger fell asleep while being burped.
Bridger has a cold, as of yesterday. Talk about pull on your heart strings. Poor little guy. I'll be so happy when he gets feeling better, he's been miserable. Austin is on his way to Las Vegas tomorrow on a boys trip to the Boise State Bowl Game, a fun graduation present! He's going to be gone for three days...I'm excited for him but sure going to miss him like crazy. Bridger and I are going to Grandma and Grandpa Toone's so that should be fun! Well we hope that every one has a very merry Christmas! See ya in the New Year!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment