Remember this? Well I have 4 days left! Ahh! Well in true Kori fashion I have left it to the last minute. Haha, well some of it! I've actually done ok, considering.
1. Send out 'thank you' cards going to print and send them this week hopefully!
7. Finish paintings that will go over our bed so close!
8. Make more Janurary decorations got a Porter's gift cards that will take care of this one! Won't be done before 2012 but I'm still excited to start it!
9. Get up before Bridger and get ready for the day when people tell you to sleep while your baby sleeps, listen. They are smart people. Bridger is on such a wacky schedule so when he starts getting into a routine I will do this but until then I'm going to enjoy sleeping in and having lazy mornings with my baby! I know that I will look back on this time and be grateful that I did! I love my Bridger Boy!
10. Paint a picture of the temple (at least start it)not going to lie, didn't even touch this one, but I think it will be a great goal for 2012! Haha!
Well not bad if I do say so myself! Good thing I picked fairly easy goals! Haha! I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year's!

No comments:
Post a Comment