I'm kind of glad that I've been too busy to post! I was afraid I'd be posting all the time...not that that's a bad thing, it would just mean that I was way bored. I've been doing some projects, we went out of town a couple of times, painting, and reading some books. I really do love summer!
I've decided that since I can't make bows and such for our little boy that I'll just make them for myself. So I've made a couple new flowers...
Made a few more necklaces...
Took a men's t-shirt and made it into a cute preggo shirt (with help from my amazing mom of course!)...
Changed the sleeves, took in the sides and then made the scrunchy part! $5 baby! And bam a cute preggers shirt!!!
(Sorry no pictures for these) We went to Salmon for Austin's cousin's beautiful reception. And then this last weekend we went to Eagle, ID for a fun family reunion. Got to hang out with family, got some sun, and got to go to shopping including Hobby Lobby. Which is amazing when they have 80% sales, but with only 50% sales it's still more expensive than Michael's or Porter's. So I got a few things but it wasn't amazing this trip.
I'm working on 3 paintings for our bedroom. (pictures to come) And I've got a watercolor and acrylic painting in the works. Plus some fun plates I'm going to paint on for the kitchen and some 4th of July wood flowers for the living room.
I've been reading too...which is wonderful. I love reading but it distracts me from the other projects I have going on. Once I start a book I usually can't put it down til I'm finished. But I've finished one so far and half way done with another. My sister Megan pretty much has a library in her room so I'm just going down the list!
I've been a little busy to say the least. Haha!
As for baby updates...I'm 29 weeks. We had an appointment last week. I had to do the the glucose test, again. That's what happens when diabetes runs in your family...they make you take the glucose test a bunch. YUCK! But the orange stuff definitely tastes better than the lemon/lime. And the first nurse takes blood better than the last one! Ouch! But I passed and the doctor said that everything is looking perfect! The baby moves and kicks all the time. It used to be just the mornings and evenings or if I squished him. And I hardly ever felt him when I was standing. But now...oh boy...that little guy moves like crazy! I feel him all the time. It was funny, the dr. gave me a chart to track the baby's movement. I'm supposed to lie on my left side once a day and make sure he moves 10 times. Well that's definitely not a problem. It's more like I should chart when he doesn't move! Haha. But it's good and even though some of his kicks are starting to hurt I like knowing that everything's ok and that he's still there. If that makes sense. Oh and we're thinking about Bridger or Tatem for his name. Travis being his middle name regardless, after his daddy and grandpa! We'll see though, we haven't decided on anything officially yet.
Happy 4th of July weekend!!! :)
I vote Bridger! (If I get a vote! haha)
ReplyDelete