Age: 25
Bed Size: King
Bed Size: King
Chore your hate: Dishes
Dogs: I'm sure we'll have one some day!
Essential Start of Your Day: A kiss and "I love you" from Austin
Favorite Color: Purple and Orange
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5' 9''
Instruments I can Play: Piano
Job Title: teacher transitioning into mother
Kids: One on the way! Due in September!
Live: Rexburg, ID
Mom's Name: Terri
Nicknames: Kor, Korkor (my grandma's nickname for me), Austin calls me babe, sweetheart...I don't really have nicknames.
Overnight Hospital Stays: Nope.
Pet Peeves: Liars, moochers, and immature people
Quote from a Movie: "OUW! THAT'S FREAKING HOTTTT!"
Right or Left-handed: Right handed
Siblings: I'm the oldest of 4. Derek's 22, Megan's 20 and Karmoni's 12. I'm lucky that both Derek and Megan live in Rexburg, I get to see them a little more because of that.
Time You Wake Up: Depends on the day
Vegetables You Dislike: It's easier to make a list of veggies I like! Haha!
Wearing: Jeans and a fitted T
X-rays You've Done: My teeth
Yummy Food You Make: Thanks to an awesome roommate; salsa chicken, chicken curry, chicken parmesan...
Zoo Animals: Tigers
No comments:
Post a Comment