Austin brought me home 3 boxes of Samoas! 3! And I am proud to say that it's been 2 weeks and I've only gone through one box! #majorselfcontrolthere #iimpressmyselfsometimes
This is what happens when we have a busy day and the kids don't get naps. Bridger crashed hard! Audri was asleep on me.
Austin got a bunch of new decoys. These little ducks were "so cute and tiny!" The kids loved them!
Uncle Derek was in town so went down to see him! That's a toy hot dog bun on his nose! I thought he looked like Squidward! Haha!
The kids sure do love him, especially when he buys them their favorite stuffed animal characters! Bridger got a stuffed Wall-E and Audri got Bolt!
Audri and Bolt! She calls him "dog dog" or "Bol",
Grandma and Grandpa Toone told Bridger once he was completely potty trained they would buy him a toy. Bridger has been potty-trained for awhile now, we've just had to find a time in Grandpa's crazy schedule to go shopping! This is what he picked out! I am so proud of him he has done so good!
Had to take Wall-E to bed!
Audri with Bolt at naptime! Derek nailed it with these gifts!
This is her casual construction worker look! HA!
I got these cute little buckets at the dollar store and I love how it looks!
Bridger sportin his new shades!
The 1st of March was our 7 Year Anniversary! So we took the kids to the Dahl's and then went to breakfast and did some shopping and hanging out, then we went to a family party for Great Grandpa and Grandma Judy's birthdays! We ended the day with hot tubbing! It was wonderful! Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father that I am Austin's forever! I am so blessed to be his wife and I just love him so much! He is truly my best friend and love of my life!
On the way to the Dahl's!
After going to IF and before the party started, Audri took a nap on me! I really am going to miss this, she's getting so big and I have a feeling it won't be long before she grows out of this. :(
My neon baby!
She's saying "cheeeee", so stinkin cute!
I love this man!
Yesterday we went to IF to do some shopping with my mom! Audri found a book and took it to my dad to read to her. It melts my heart seeing my parents as grandparents! They're the best!
More reading, my kids love books!
You know you're a mom when.....you hang out in your car to let your kiddos sleep!
































No comments:
Post a Comment