Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March Shenanigans {thus far}


Reading with Aunt Karm! She calls her "mi mi" I love it!
I love this girl!
She was digging the headband! Who knew that to get this girl to where a head band it just needed antennas!? Crazy girl!

It was so cute watching her shake and wiggle her head to get the headband to move!
Fell asleep on the way home holding our BSU window flag. 
Oh this little lady kills me!
The newest St. Patrick's decorations!

When your Monday Rocks you have to document!
He climbed behind me and started rubbing my back! Then this sweet boy, after my back rub, asked, "Do you need me to do anything else Mom?" He is the sweetest boy! #teachemyoung #hisfuturewifewillthankme
Meanwhile Audri was doing yoga! I'm always surprised how flexible this little chunk is!
"Mom, can we cuddle?" See what I meant about my Monday rocking?


I love these 2 sooooooo much!
Watching for daddy to come home (late).
This is what we do. Daily. Sometimes multiple times a day!
So a couple weeks ago we were told that they would be coming by trimming trees for the powerlines. Well one thing led to another and now we have 2 trees gone and large chunks gone of the others remaining. :( My shade was basically cut in half. I'm really hoping that it doesn't make a huge difference in the temperature of my house. 
Bridger LOVED watching the whole process. Audri LOVED being outside but did NOT like the noise. She kept doing the 'all done' sign! So when they started chipping the branches we went back inside!




After they left we went back outside and did bubbles! It was such a beautiful day!
Thursday and Friday Austin went steelhead fishing so we went to the Toone's!


She's saying cheese!
Karmoni was in the Pirates of Penzance! The Pirate King kisses a couple of the sisters. Karmoni was one of the sisters. She was also one of the sisters that he kissed! 4 nights of performing. 4 kisses!!!!! So excited for her! Haha!
Sunday was a windy but nice day. My kids love being outside especially at the Dahl's with everything to do. Like, important meetings where Audri tells the boys how it's gonna be! Better get used to it boys!
A couple years ago I got this cute board from my friend Kelsey. It's been up in my house with family pictures on it. Monday I made FHE magnets for it! I love how it turned out!
 Ready for the St. Patty shenanigans! Haha! This picture just cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love your family's funny-isms, their smiles, your love of being a mother, and your drive for family life!! Your blog is one of my very favorites to check. Like Christmas. :) Hope you are doing well and smooching those cuties as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete