Twinners!
Aunt Miranda came home for a weekend. The kids were super excited to see her!
It was super windy outside, this is Bridger drawing the wind! He is so smart!
First set of pigtails! I love having a girl!
Cuddles with Aunt Karm, she's just zoning out not mad. Haha
This is a typical scene at our house! Trains and train tracks everyday all day!
The beginning of our Valentine's!
Austin went to Salmon to go Steelhead fishing, so Audri and I had a sleep over!
The weather has been so crazy lately! February and good weather! We have been enjoying every bit of it!
My sweet little Valentines!
Austin spoiled me this year! On Thursday he took me on a fancy date to Johnny Carino's. He got me shoes, chocolate and this beautiful little locket! Did I mention he brought home dinner so I wouldn't have to make anything on Valentine's? I am such a lucky girl and so blessed to have Austin!
Cuddling with Grandma Toone!
I these two so much!!!!
My mommy heart was bursting! I followed these two around while dad was shopping, just watching then and listening to them happily chatting! They are best buddies and I love it!
They were having so much fun! I just can't get over these cuties!

















No comments:
Post a Comment