Starting where I left off. Christmas was great (there's a draft waiting to be finished and posted about it!) and so was New Years. Thanksgiving hit and it felt like a dead sprint til New Years. And then of course everything that is going around (sickness wise) has come to our house. So I'm finally feeling like I can breathe. And I guess I was enjoying it too much to blog. Haha.
So here's a major catch up!
Went on a drive with dad to look for ducks/geese and we found some mule deer!
Bridger loves going and doing that!
We went and saw the "singing" house!
New Year's Eve! We all made it til midnight and happily too!
The BEST way to start the year! The Dahl's egg benedict.
Organized Austins' ties and my scarves! Thanks Pinterest!
When she climbs her cute little tongue sticks out!
We have had a LOT of fog lately! And I'm kind of loving it! It leaves this beautiful thick frost on everything. On this particular day I went out with my camera and took some pictures. These are just pics from my phone, I'll post my other ones on another post.
My sweet kids!
When we go to "dad's store" or the "deer store" {Sportsmans} we go straight back to the ice fishing tents and hang out!
We took the kids to their first movie at a theatre. We saw Big Hero 6. Bridger loved it! Audri......well she loved walking all over and climbing the stairs! Haha. There were only like 5 people there so it worked out!
Went to lunch with my besties!
Then we went to a basketball game with grandma and Grandpa Dahl. Bridger was really excited about his stamp and kind of sad it was going away, so we took a picture.
Audri's first pony tail. She kept it in all day but wasn't very happy while I put it in.
Super Bowl Sunday
Oh these two!
Digging Bridger's apple.
Yesterday Bridger and I did some watercolor painting, nothing serious, just doodling. I love painting! I've missed it. Definitely need to do it more often! (I got the scripture form my instagram, it's actually not in the King James version haha! Still a good quote!)
Nails as of late.























No comments:
Post a Comment