Bridger loves holding Audri's hand. It's second to kissing her and a dead even to laying down by her. He is the sweetest boy!
Brother's "cuddling", I couldn't resist taking a picture...or two...
So it looks like Austin's airing out the blanket and if I didn't know any better that's what I would think too. Haha, but he's trying to get warm air from the heater in. Bridger's face absolutely kills me in this picture!
They are so sweet. Audri loves Bridger. She smiles at him all the time.
Bridger has gotten into the habit of holding down the button when he takes pictures. This is him holding down the button and looking at me, but it makes for a funny selfie, like he's mimicking silly girls.
This is the way to go grocery shopping! He had such a fun time. He had both hands on the wheel, honking the horn and every college girl that saw him swooned. He's pretty much a lady killer!
I have a ton of pictures of this pretty girl smiling! She is such a good baby!
Austin has been extra sweet {cause he's always sweet} and taking me on a bunch of dates! Last Saturday we went on a date to Il Castello, in Idaho Falls. It's a cute little Italian place downtown, kind of pricey but very yummy and everything is homemade! It was fun to go on a more fancy date. Yesterday I planned the date and we went and saw the second Hunger Games! SO GOOD! My cousin gives us movie tickets every year for Christmas and since life gets busy, Austin's not much of a movie goer, plus it's hard to spend $16+ for a movie even if it is in gift cards, our movie tickets have added up. So it was fun to go and even get popcorn, pop and nachos and not have to worry about it! It is always so fun to hang out with Austin, I love him so much! I'm so glad that the Dahl's could watch the kids for us! Yesterday was a great day!








Your little babes are so ADORABLE!! Audri's cheeks! Love 'em! She has such beautiful features and I am sure is just as beautiful inside! Thanks so much for your sweet, sweet comments! I really needed them. Talking of sweet... do you remember when you wrote me a note in Jr. High and it was in huge block letters spelling "sweat" but was supposed to be sweet?! I bet I still have that note... maybe I should find it and take a picture of it. I thought it was so funny. I hope you did too. Ringing a bell? :) Glad you have been able to go on some dates! There's nothing better than going out with your bestie!
ReplyDelete