Saturday, January 25, 2014

Photo Dump Friday {34}

Hangin with my peeps!

I love being their mom!
Always being a good brother and checking on his sister.
I love this face!
We've been sickies all week. Audri has baby equivalent to a sinus infection, since babies don't have sinuses like we do. And Bridger has had a horrible cold for a week! Even though both have been miserable, they have both done their best at being happy still. I have such good kids!

Bridger is a wonderful sleeper. He'll sleep 12 hours at night. Sleeping in any where from 9-10. But being sick he's been waking up at 11-11:30! Audri wakes up at 6, we nurse and then she sleeps for a couple more hours. So when brother sleeps in late, we get some mother/daughter time! She is such a cutie! I am loving that she's smiling at us!
Last night Austin made some airplanes out Bridger's legos. So this morning he came in so proud that he had made an airplane like dad! "Look mom! I made a airplane!.......Like DAD!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment