Another sticker from brother.
Bridger is checking Audri's heart. Can you tell we've been to the Dr.'s? Haha
I love my kiddos!
My happy girl. She's so smiley but we have yet to get a picture of it. She is such a good baby!
Bridger loves helping Audri with tummy time! Sharing toys, giving kisses, and then Audri rolled over {at 4 weeks}.
Sometimes I look at this little boy and ask myself were my baby went. And then he falls sleep cuddling in my arms and I find my baby again. I love this little boy so much! He will always be my baby.
Bridger took this picture. He loves taking pictures.
Audri burrows when she sleeps and cocoons herself in her blankies, just like her dad.
Bridger loves to share his toys with his sister. He is such a sweetheart. I'm just glad she sleeps through it!
Audri in Dad's hat.
Selfie in his "farmer hat"! He wears it all day, every day.
Rockin out, singing Old McDonald with his guitar.













No comments:
Post a Comment