Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Q&A Wednesday {8 & 9}

Who has had the greatest impact on how you choose to live your life?

Wow this is a big question. My parents because they have taught me how to live my life. I hear them in my head and I still ask for their advice and guidance. I am who I am today largely due to them. But for the last 5 1/2 years the person with the greatest impact is Austin. I want to do things to make him happy and things to help us live righteously so we can be together forever. What he says and how he feels about me affects how I make decisions, what I do with my life and how I feel about myself. Bridger also impacts how I choose to live my life. Most of my decisions in my day REVOLVE completely around him. I hope that I can do the right things and live my life accordingly so that he can learn what to do and how to act. I want my life to be an example to my children. I love my family and am so glad they are the ones impacting my life.

Name something you would do if you knew you could not fail.

Maybe learn a new language or a new musical instrument. Try to sell my artwork? This is a hard one, I don't think there's anything in my life that I'm like, "Man I'd love to try this but I might be bad at it or fail." I think time and money are mostly factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment