Our computer has been cordless and powerless that last while. I feel incredibly behind in blogging and I missed it more than I thought I would. So if our internet decides to be my friend I'll catch up with Q&A Wednesday!
Would you say that you are more like your dad or your mom?
I think I'm a pretty good mix of both but if I had to choose, I would say my mom. But honestly if I were told that I was like either one of my parents I would be on cloud nine. That's a big compliment cause my parents are amazing people! I hope that I can be like them!
Write about the craziest thing that you have done in your life.
I don't do crazy stuff, for the most part I play by the rules and play it safe. Therefore, I don't have a lot of crazy moments. When Austin and I were dating one of his friends nicknamed me "The V.O.R." {the voice of reason} That pretty much sums it up! Haha
Giving birth was pretty crazy, sleeping on a blow-up mattress in the back a jeep is pretty crazy, going white water rafting is pretty crazy, me owning a gun is pretty crazy.
That's about it.....
I don't regret not having a lot of crazy moments.
What would you say is your biggest fear in life?
Losing Austin
Losing Bridger
Losing any one of my family members
Them losing me
I don't like thinking about that question. :(
Would you say that you are more like your dad or your mom?
I think I'm a pretty good mix of both but if I had to choose, I would say my mom. But honestly if I were told that I was like either one of my parents I would be on cloud nine. That's a big compliment cause my parents are amazing people! I hope that I can be like them!
Write about the craziest thing that you have done in your life.
I don't do crazy stuff, for the most part I play by the rules and play it safe. Therefore, I don't have a lot of crazy moments. When Austin and I were dating one of his friends nicknamed me "The V.O.R." {the voice of reason} That pretty much sums it up! Haha
Giving birth was pretty crazy, sleeping on a blow-up mattress in the back a jeep is pretty crazy, going white water rafting is pretty crazy, me owning a gun is pretty crazy.
That's about it.....
I don't regret not having a lot of crazy moments.
What would you say is your biggest fear in life?
Losing Austin
Losing Bridger
Losing any one of my family members
Them losing me
I don't like thinking about that question. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment