Friday, March 15, 2013

Photo Dump Friday {9}

Holy cow it's Friday! Some days this week it felt like the longest week ever but other days it flew by and was like 'whoa it's already this day?' Glad it's Friday!

I just love being this little boy's momma!

Bridger loves to build towers and then admire them! No knocking them down for this little boy! Oh no, he does not like that! Pointing and talking about the tower, that's his thing! Silly boy!



This picture cracks me up!

I made Southwestern Eggrolls! {If you know me, you know that I LOVE these things!} They were so good!

We went to DQ this week {twice} haha! And then drove around {both times} just talking! It was so fun! I love any time that I can have with Austin!

Took this picture himself!

He's getting pretty good at feeding himself! {Growing up way too fast!}

No comments:

Post a Comment