Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Love Jack Johnson....but anyways. No we're not doing much sitting, which sometimes I wish we were. We're so busy with getting the house and nursery ready, hanging out with friends and for Austin, getting as much fishing in as he can before our baby comes, that there has been no time to sit. I feel like there is 101 things to be done and 0 time to do it all in.
The baby has dropped, no one has told me if I'm dilated or any of that. Everything is looking good though! (Only gained 8 pounds the whole pregnancy-which is pretty much the baby-give or take a pound or 2. Sorry had to share, I'm pretty proud of myself!) Doctor says that he can come at any moment, that stresses me out. It's a crazy time of life, I feel like there's not enough time but too much time all in one. I have 16 days left 'til my due date. That's like 2 weeks!!! Crazy!
With all of that said, I avoid thinking about the actual getting him part. Scares the crap out me! I just wish that we could skip it all and just have him here! Although I think I'm going to miss him kicking and moving around inside. I know that kind of sounds weird, but I know I'm going to miss it. Last night he had his feet on my ribs, not painfully in my ribs, but just stretching out and touching them, kind of tickled and I thought to myself, 'here pretty soon that's going to be gone.' Me and my blubbering hormones got a little sad, so rather than shift to make him move I just laid there and smiled.
Austin set up the stroller the other day, probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Got the crib yesterday, I think I'll pretty much die watching him set that one up! He's so excited and that makes me so happy!
My amazing photographer friend (friend first of course, but she's also an amazing photographer) Nikki, took some baby belly pictures the other day! Super excited for those! I'll make sure I post them as soon as I get them! They're going to be amazing I know it!
Whelp, I've blabbed enough...cross your fingers that my Bridger Boy comes on or very close to his due date! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll come close to his due date! How fun to get that stroller ready and his bed. And so awesome that you are keeping busy!! I'm super excited for ya! Glad to hear you are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete