Friday, August 5, 2011

It's getting close

Can you believe that I'm 8 months? 34 weeks to be exact! I can't believe it. Sometimes I don't want to believe it, cause then that means I only have one more month before I have to give birth and I'm not too sure I'm excited to do that. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about having him here, seeing him, holding him, etc. but I'm not excited for the getting him here part. Haha.
We had an appointment today! They did an ultrasound and we got to see him. I love being able to see and hear his heartbeat, to see his little fingers. He was shy today so we didn't really get to see his face, but the doctor said that everything is looking great! And I can't tell you what a relief that always is. My mom had 2 miscarriages. Not to mention the numerous miscarriages (early stage-but still so hard to deal with) before they were finally able to have me. My greatest fear getting pregnant, was to have a miscarriage. It's silly but I still even worry about it now. So it's so nice to have him kick me or to hear his little heartbeat so that I know that everything is still ok.
Things are starting to come together for his arrival. My aunt and cousin threw me the cutest baby shower last night and I got some very cute things. My besties that are in Idaho were all able to come and I'm so thankful for all of them and family that love and support me!
I think we've narrowed it down to Bridger Travis! Obviously the final decision will be when we see him but I'm pretty sure it'll be Bridger! Although the running joke on the Oregon trip was that if I had him in Lincoln City, we should name him Lincoln. Haha. No. And I'm sure that'll probably end up being a nickname...
Oh and here are a few pics...more to come of the shower later...my cousin has all of those.




3 comments:

  1. Such a cute name! I can't believe you're 8 months. You are going to be one amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the name Lincoln :) And fun name for your little man! Fun pictures! It'll be fun to hang out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time flew by (for me that is). Hope it did for you (in a good way of course). You look GREAT! Prego. women are the most beautiful women out there. I am surely convinced! Hope the last little bit goest well. LOVE THE NAME! Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete