Wednesday, May 18, 2011

23 week update!

Well you can see a little baby belly now, kind of. I’m still not sure of pictures yet, sorry.

Feeling ok. I’ve got heartburn, headaches and the now, usual pregnancy pains. But really I can’t complain much, it really has been good over all.

Still no names for our baby boy. Which is kind of stressing me out but it’ll come. I got my first set of outfits the other day for him, from some teachers. So stinking cute! And I thought to myself, “Ok, I can do this. I can have a boy.” I still see little girls and want one really bad, but I’m excited to have little boy and I know that that’s what Heavenly Father wanted us to have. Maybe our second child will come sooner than originally planned! ;) Hahaha

Some good things in my pregnancy:

* I feel him all the time. He is definitely a mover! Which worries me about how he’s going to be out here, but movement is so comforting! I love it!
* Five months pregnant and I still fit my clothes! Yay! Although maternity pants are lots more comfortable!
* Haven’t gained a pound! Actually lost some! Lets hope I didn’t just jinx myself!
* And sorry if this is too sappy for you, but my husband is amazing and has been a knight in shining armor with this whole pregnant thing. I am really lucky to have him. He’s been so understanding and helpful. I can’t cook meat or really eat it for that matter, dishes make me sick and I know that I’ve complained enough (understatement). And he hasn’t complained, ever. He cooks for me and does dishes and listens. Dinners are so hard. I’m hungry but nothing ever sounds good. And he’s so patient with me. He has been absolutely amazing! Obviously I couldn’t go through this with out him but I’m so glad that I don’t have to.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for an update! I can't believe you are 5 months along. So exciting! Keep the updates coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so great that your pregnancy is going so great! Too bad that the smells of cooking and washing dishes bothers you ;) Glad you have a patient loving husband to take care of that! And I am glad that I can see your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete