Friday, April 29, 2011
Found Out
Found out it is a boy and I'm still excited! There's something about seeing him move, his little fingers and toes, his heartbeat, etc. that makes it so exciting, regardless of the gender. Sure it's not going to be as fun dressing him up and there's going to be a lot of camo :( but he's healthy and that's all that matters. I'm a little stressed out that we don't really have boy names, but we've got time. It's crazy to think that I'm over half way done with the pregnancy. I know that it will feel like a long time but so far it's flown by. It's also crazy actually being able to say 'him' instead of 'it'. That's nice. Well there it is for you, Austin's going to have a little huntin/fishin buddy! And I can't wait. :)
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment