Saturday, December 27, 2014

The rest of November

Life around here has been absolutely crazy! Seems like as soon as Thanksgiving hit we have been at a dead sprint. But I want to make sure that I at least get pictures up on the blog. So here is the rest of November...
Such a daddy's girl! 
Ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Toone's. He's just too cute!
We crafted til we dropped! Haha.
We love Aunt Karmoni!

Silly snapchat
Bridger shared his "dog dog" with Audri and Audri was giving it loves! I have the sweetest kids.
Woody Smith Ford teamed up with 105.5 The Hawk and sponsored the premiere of the Hunger Games. So at 7:15 we got to see it! {So glad it wasn't midnight!} It was really good. Different than the book but still really well done! We both liked it!
Me and my hot date!
The babes at the Dahl's while we were at the movie!


My first attempt at arm knitting.

My second attempt at arm knitting.
Thanksgiving! We went up to the dry farm and had Thanksgiving with the Judy clan!
She hates walking in shoes but they're just too darn cute not to put on her!
Oh you know, just haulin some sockies.
Major bed head from our morning nap!
Being sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed pretty hard when you said that you were so worried with just reading the title "poor Max". Funny thing-- I wondered if when I looked back if I would think that was the time he fell or hit his head... etc. Hahah. I just love your blog Kori! You inspire me to be a better Momma! I can't get over how darling your little kiddos are too! I'm glad you haven't dropped off the blogging bandwagon. I would have a long time ago, but it is so fun to record it this way and look back on. Got to have a record somehow right?!

    ReplyDelete