Monday, November 10, 2014

Tornado, Trips to the Park and Loves {Photo Dump 75}

Braid and a messy bun on Sunday. We went to my mom and dad's and had my dad's birthday dinner since he was going to have a busy day of meetings on his birthday.
Audri is a little tornado! She dumps out everything! The only funny part is that after she dumps out something she'll put the container on her head and just sit there and talk in it! She's such a goof!
Bridger's rainbow that he made all by himself! :) Proud momma right here!
The beginning of the week we all were under the weather. I started rereading The Mocking Jay {the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series} {I like to have the book fresh in my mind before I watch the movie and the movie is coming out real soon and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!} Bridger came over and asked me to read it to him so we cuddled up and read my book together! He's just too cute!
My dad's bridthday was on Wednesday so we went down to IF. This little boy is so particular, he cracks me up!
Thursday we went to the park with dad! Bridger showed him all the fun stuff we do when we go to the park!



My boys racing to the car!

We thought they were pretty silly!
The gorgeous sunset! Man I love Idaho!
After dinner we went to a bow shop so that dad could tune his bow. Bridger was making friends with all the guys there!
Friday we had an awesome day! We took Bridger to IHOP-he loved it! Then we went to the "deer store" {that's what Bridger calls Sprotsman's}. Then dad had to go to work so we went to a park!
Legos on all of his fingers!
Because we were all not feeling good at the beginning of the week {when Audri turned 11 months} we took pictures on Saturday! She is such a silly girl! 
On our way to go get dad so that we could go watch the Boise State game at the Dahl's. I love Hibbard! 
Selfies with this cutie!


Two kids in a box!
Sunday's outfit for Stake Conference! Tommy Hilfiger sweater from high school and a skirt I refashioned from some pants! :)
Karmoni getting loves from Audri! I'm kind of in love with this little girl and her loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment