How far along are you? 39wks1day
How big is baby? Watermelon
Maternity clothes? I love my maternity skinnies
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that, my hips are killing me
Sleep? That's funny!
Symptoms? tiredness, there hardly ever is a medium-either roasting or freezing!, heartburn but Zantac does a good job of taking care of that, my hips are killing me
Sleep? That's funny!
Any Movement? Yes! So much movement! All day long and I love it! It's fun to watch her.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos and if we can't go to IF Costa Vida nachos, Fruity Pebbles, pears
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}, Pizza sounds good but I can't have it :(
Belly Button in or out? in, unless she pushes on it, kind of funny.
What do you miss: Nothing! 3rd tri is my favorite trimester. I think I'm going to miss my maternity skinnies, I don't have mint or pink regular skinnies.
Food Cravings? Plum Loco nachos and if we can't go to IF Costa Vida nachos, Fruity Pebbles, pears
Food Aversions? Chinese, Taco bell, onions :( Anything PUMPKIN {but that's even if I'm not pregnant. haha}, Pizza sounds good but I can't have it :(
Belly Button in or out? in, unless she pushes on it, kind of funny.
What do you miss: Nothing! 3rd tri is my favorite trimester. I think I'm going to miss my maternity skinnies, I don't have mint or pink regular skinnies.
What are you looking forward to: Seeing my girl!
Last Monday we had an appointment. They checked me and I was 2cm and 60% effaced. No contractions just Braxton Hicks sometimes but nothing bad {and Braxton Hicks don't hurt for me}. Today we had another appointment and I measured 5cm. Pretty sure we'll have this little girl tomorrow or Wednesday.
I'm so glad that this has been a good pregnancy! The doctors are always so happy with my blood pressure, my lack of gaining weight {I've been the same weight since 28 weeks, last week I lost a pound and this week I lost another pound}, the baby's heart rate and measurements and all that stuff. The doctor told me the other day that if I have pregnancies like this I should have 12 or something! Haha, no thanks. It really has felt like this pregnancy has flown by though! I'm so excited to see my baby girl!
Coming home from probably our last Dr. Appointment before baby girl comes! :)

SOOOO EXCITINGGG!!! Hope things go super well! Can't wait to hear about it and see the sweet little girl!!
ReplyDelete