So for months we'e been suffering with SLOW internet. Painfully slow internet. Austin even tried to rewire the jack {successfully I might add} to try to get it to go faster. No luck. The other night Bridger and Austin were outside doing some yard work and a guy from our ward stopped to chat. Just so happens that this guy works for our internet company. Austin told him our internet situation and so he came in to take a look. {He's the nicest guy in the world} He looked at the wall jack, he looked at the modem lights, he looked at our computer. Then finally looked back at the modem and low and behold the cord was plugged in at the wrong spot. {Insert embarrassed laugh} He switched the plug and it's been lickity split ever since! We felt so dumb! He asked me last Sunday if the internet was working any better and I bashfully told him it was and thanks for fixing it. Haha. Austin and I had a pretty good laugh about it.
Now I can get back to posting regular! I missed it but definitely got out of the habit of it! We'll see how it goes! Yay for being back and for fast internet! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment