Saturday, February 26, 2011

Liar

So I might have lied a little bit on the last post. There is ALOT new in our life right now...

Austin and I are pregnant! We're due Sept. 10! I'm 12 weeks and doing ok. I definitely haven't had the morning sickness that I feared I would have. In fact it's mostly evening not-feel-so-good. The baby is doing great and we couldn't be happier! It definitely feels more real letting everyone know! Now that the news is out don't be surprised if all my posts are about pregnancy stuff. Haha!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! :) We are seriously so excited for you guys! That baby is so lucky to have you as a mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO awesome!!! yay!! that is great news. You and Austin will make one cute little bambino! glad you are feeling pretty well. I love hearing about pregnancy stuff, so bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to have your blog address. You and Austin look (and sound) SO happy together! Congrats on having a baby! Wahoo! You will love it! Excited to hear how things go for you!

    ReplyDelete